The Psychology department at The Centre for Child Development provides services to children with a developmental disability and a significant behavioural or mental health condition.
Our team includes: psychologists and parent support workers
Services we’re proud to offer:
- Consultation and assistance to families with a child who is having behavioural concerns
- Counselling to children, youth and families
- Support for parents of children who are having difficulty with toilet training
- Services for parents who want to improve their children’s daily living skills
- Groups for parents and siblings of children with a disability to encourage support and to share experiences
- Children ages 0-13 living in Surrey or White Rock
- Children with a developmental disability and a significant behavioural or mental health condition
Coordination of services
Referrals to the Centre’s Psychology program are coordinated with the Child and Youth Mental Health (CYMH) program at the Ministry of Children & Family Development. If your family would be better served by the Child and Youth Mental Health program we will let you know.