Recreation services are designed to help children develop and integrate gross motor skills, independence and communication skills through a number of different programs.
We’re proud to offer:
• Swim lessons and aquatic therapy on a 1-1 basis
• Parent and Tot Swim
• Swim Team (children with disabilities aged 10+)
• Adapted Aquatics Orientation/Consultation
• School Swim Program
• Youth Fitness Program (for youth aged 13 – 19)
• Adult Community Drop-In Swim
• Community Recreation Referral
• Children ages 0-19 living in Surrey, Delta, White Rock or Langley, AND
• Displaying a developmental disability
For some programs space is limited and priority may be given to children who are receiving other services from The Centre.
User fees will be charged for all services. If the fees prevent you from participating, please let your Case Coordinator or the Director of Recreation Services know. Alternative arrangements may be available. Contact the Recreation Services Department at 604-587-4278 for information.