Our speech-language pathologists work with children with physical or developmental delays to improve their ability to communicate with the people around them.
We provide consultation to families, preschools and daycares on ways to encourage and develop communication skills in different environments.
• Children ages 0-5 living in Surrey, Delta, White Rock or Langley with delays in other areas of development
What do we help with?
• Language comprehensive skills (understanding what people say)
• Expressive language skills
• Speech clarity
• Social interaction with adults and peers
• Play skills
• Teaching caregivers strategies and techniques to help